10/05/2012

A perfect place

to be Friday's Feature!


That's right, today I finally made my first stop by our newest county business.  Well, they have actually been in business for a few years but recently relocated and expanded their business.

It's been a few weeks and I have to say that every time I drive by, they are busy.  That's so good to see.

Once inside today, I was amazed at what they had done with the building which used to be a fruit stand.  






I was welcomed by Jennifer who quickly introduced herself and thanked me for stopping by.  They feature local goods within a 30 mile radius.  I had to try Aunt Irene's 1/2 lb cinnamon roll.  Wow!  Sure beats Cinnabon.  Get all the info HERE.  This was perfect with my cup of hot, dark java!




Oh and I while I didn't pick up any today, I did check out the lunch specials (including egg salad, chicken salad and wrap) featuring So Angelina's wonderful cooking skills, ha!

So, if you get a chance, stop by!  You can also 'like' them on FB HERE.  I'm sure Brian and Jennifer would be happy to have new fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment