10/12/2010

You asked.....

I have gotten some e:mails about my blog header and design. I'll be honest, I hate to pay for something I think I can do myself. With that said, I have learned to sew, learn about photography lighting, subjects and other aspects in order to take pictures of my family and over the past year learned to use Photoshop Elements and Photoshop CS4. I have converted to digital scrapbooking and have learned more about .jpg and .png that I every thought possible, lol! I also need to say that I couldn't do it without my good ole friend "GOOGLE" and the many tutorial sites out there.

I have found tutorials, and many sites that provide the 'how to' step by step. Here's some of my favorite sites:

Kevin and Amanda
Tricks for New Bloggers
Digital Scrapbooking 101
Designer Digitals
Two Peas In A Bucket
Gotta Pixel

So my words to you?! Try it! Visit some of these sites but be prepared....it's very addictive and trust me, you WILL spend hours playing around....it's a BIG world out there! But, you CAN do it. Have some fun, I promise you won't regret it.

Feel free to ask me any other questions and if you do decide to create your own, please share =)

2 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR SHARING !!! Oh my gosh, I've spent a ton of money changing from my blog look !! You might have just made my entire year ! I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I don't have photoshop! :(

    ReplyDelete